Monday, October 4, 2010

Honey Broiled Chicken Wings

Recipe adapted from Iron Chef Chen's Knockout Chinese.
My mom and I used to watch the original Japanese Iron Chef on Ch 9 every weekend.  I remember staying up all night and watching the original series marathon on Food Network one new years eve.  Good times.  Ummm...whatever happend to Chariman Kaga

Ingredients
serves 4
12 chicken wings
1/3 tsp salt
Mixture A
1 tsp rice vinegar
1 tsp soy sauce
1 Tbsp honey
1 Tbsp sake
Vegetable oil
Lemon, to taste
1 tsp sesame oil

Directions
1. Place wings in a bowl, sprinkle salt and rub in.  Add mixture A to the bowl.  Marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Line an oven tray with foil and coat with oil.  Arrange wings on top of the foil.  Brush wings with leftover marinade 2 or 3 times while broiling.  Broil for about 15-20 minutes until well browned. 
3. Add freshly squeezed lemon julice before serving.

1 comment:

  1. The recipe itself is already making me want to try! I like to use alot of fresh herbs when I bake my chicken but if my place is not so strict with the residents I would use this herb marinate for a BBQ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails